Uncover IELTS Preparation Strategies
If you are planning to study abroad or move to another country to work or live, you may be asked to prove your English language proficiency with the IELTS test.
The IELTS course at Prime Education Centre (PEC) give you all the information and practice you need to approach all four parts of IELTS with confidence and achieve the band score you need.
In the course you’ll find:
- A description of each section of the test
- What you need to do to get a good band score
- The assessment criteria and what the examiner is looking for
- Exam tips to help you tackle all types of questions
- Strategies for test preparation and improving your English language skills in general
- Practice tests under real test conditions
4 Modules of the IELTS
This IELTS preparation course is aimed at anyone who is preparing for the IELTS reading, writing, speaking, and listening tests. It might also be useful for IELTS trainers and those preparing for other English language proficiency tests. IELTS is one of the world’s leading English tests. It is recognised by more than 10,000 organisations globally.
Need more information?
Make an Enquiry for this course by filling the form.
A member from our team will contact you shortly to discuss your needs in greater detail.